Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

My feeling on all Anime

This is exactly what I see all anime as. I try to like anime. I really do, but now with this all you see what I see.

Heinous Anus Zone Heinous Anus Zone

I like all of your stuff

I get excited anytime one of your movies comes out because I like them and they remind me of pie which I like. Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream. I watch them all especially half beard. All are good, like all pies.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks for watching. Pumpkin pie is good eatin's indeed.

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Very good

For your first animation on Newgrounds it is awesome. I expect to see more from you. I'll be adding you to my favorites.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Your best one yet.

I liked the first two but this one went above and beyond for me. The music was catchier, the goings on were both more emotional and funnier and the animation stayed as superb as always. The animations still remain almost sickeningly cute .

Note: Some people on this site, if it isn't squirting blood or making dick jokes its not good. WTF happened to animation as artistry for you people. Come on, especially vampyro. LOVE!? HOW GAY!

Tickles' Magic Pickles Tickles' Magic Pickles

Dam

I am a big fan of your animation and looking forward to Bo-star movie alot but wow, that was...nuts.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

By far my favorite animator.

Adam Philips is by far one of the best flash animators I have ever seen. If you like his stuff, any of his stuff, which I would suggest checking out on his website, please donate to him so he can make a Brackenwood movie.
This episode was amazing as always. Poor Bitey, sure he's a dick, but deep down inside I'm sure hes just an asshole.

Hallogasm Hallogasm

Wow

That was strange and creepy, but Russians are funny and it was all for the cube.

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Wow, a beautiful tribute.

This was a beautifully animated tribute to the rebels. The music and voice acting was great with some of the best animation I have seen on this site in a long time. NOt to mentian that you actually got the Shaak Ti story reference in which is a little known thing they will be dealing with in a new video game. Great animation, keep it up and bother not with the poorly written review under me.

CirrusEpix responds:

Nah, thanks it was a great review. I only just found out about the videogame today. I just thought she was cool.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Wow

This is one of the greatest things i've seen on newgrounds, and I consider myself a touph judge. I will be watching your flash career. Your drawing style is great and the facial animation is very funny. Great sound and voice work and I loved the Link grunting idea. I almost forget that he never really speaks.

Nobodies Shorts #6 Nobodies Shorts #6

It's true.

Why do so many people really care, she was hot for a year or two and screwed an old guy. You guys made a good point.